If you're an artist, what kind of art do you make?
I am a designer/writer.
details on a few of my featured works //
- 2 of my works have been featured on Tate Young and a few others selected on the Tate + Creative Review's 21st July Creative tweet up
- my photographs have been featured in 'The Big Book' at Cannes Also 2011.
- my design has been featured on Creative Review, UK
- an exhibit has been featured on Art Review
- i was the featured artist at Tate's Turbine generation
- my work is in exhibit at Tate's Turbine Hall project
I am from Darjeeling, a world heritage and famously known as 'The Queen of Hills'. A small district in India, near the Nepal-Bhutan border that hasn't yet received a correct political status ever since the British Government left India, post 1947. My work is a collective expression of all the curbed feelings of people who live there each day trying to etch an identity for themselves.