"HelloWe at STUDENTSzine International Magazine for the Contemporary Arts would like to invite you to join us at STUDENTSPAD - It's FREE and you don't need to be a student. Hope to see you there :)WWW.STUDENTSPAD.COMRegardsRichard"
If you're an artist, what kind of art do you make?
Conceptual, Drawing, Painting, Photography
in search of inner dimensions through my canvas
About my artwork
mostly it is spontaneous expressions in colour. painting on canvas is not in isolation. actually it is end result of entire thought process , expereince,observation and interaction
apart from painting , meeting people and knowing them is very inspiring and like close personal interactions with creative individuals to chekc and compare creative process. apart from skills what goes beind a good work of art
BLUEBIRD ART HOUSE AND ART&ARTISTS LA are pleased to announce the 1st INTERNATIONAL JURIED COMPETITION 2009.
Open to all artists in all fine arts media we seek to recognize outstanding quality and diversity in the arts.
The 2009 IJC is open to all artists worldwide, age 18 and older. All works must be original. Entries in the following medias will be accepted: Painting, Drawing, Mixed media, Printmaking, Watercolor, Ceramics, Sculpture, and Photography.
Entry Deadline February 15th 2009.
A solo show next winter 2009 at Bluebird Art House and $1500 to the winner. 1 work in the show for each one of the 3 runner up.
I hope both comprehensible. Hi Beppe
Pure-Painting or Puraismo:
"I DON'T SPEAK OF THINGS IN WHICH I DON'T BELIEVE"
Devoti Giuseppe Sebastiano
1. as in the classical Purism us artists of the Pure-Painting we want to express us through images introduced in a sober and rigorous expressiveness, whose forms are synthetic, in which the contours insert him the one in the others in a puzzle frontal what it brings to a composition to the abstraction.
2. the Pure-Painting, it is a tide newpurista that continues to affirm the plain surface through a definite color, readable self-going , not neutral.
3. The treatment of the color both a formal fact characterizes the magic relationship that the artist entertains with the subject of expressiveness the stylistic element that identifies a function mediated through a true emotional pathos.
4. our work has to be born from the precise analysis of the appearances abdicating the optic interpretation of the world.
5. it is necessary to leave that the things penetrate in us and they invade us.
6. it needs that our art takes form from the native thoughts of the movement cancelling from ours to act: the academic visual habits, the perceptive adjustments, and in general the pictorial tradition.
7. we don't deny the tradition, simply we don't intend to be a part it. The tradition stops the search, it pushes to crystallize on stereotypes already experimented and therefore discounted.
8. our world is the place in which there is no space for the familiarity, for the effusions, in which it is not owed us to feel to really ease, is the place in which it makes him emerge a feeling of extraneousness toward the cultural continuity, the place of the existence every time again invented as utopia of the genesis. The new aboriginal mythology, in which to reproduce the metaphysical state of the feelings of the "it was Of the Dream."
9. The photographic painting of the reality there is extraneous in how much the world of the third millennium already has a whole series of tools actions to use this form of realistic representation: the cinematography, the photo the advertising placard, the murales they develop very well this explanatory function.
10. It is necessary to propose a pure subjective vision, to paint a subject that takes form, in almost spontaneous and primordial way, under our hands.
11. It needs that our painting results as a native together "coacervo" of all of this that will be
12. We have to know how to evoke a divine force to return to the perception virgin of the origins, that not infiltrated by looks that they judge, they welcome or they throw back.
13. We firmly believe in the expressive liberty provided that exempted by the foolish overlap that they characterize the crepuscular way of painting.
14. Liberty is the status been born by the knowledge, this Socrats vision of the liberty according to which: "the sin is an unintentional consequence of the ignorance", has been taken back and modernized toward a new community thought of liberty. In this perspective we set there in the position to teach to observe over the simple action to see the reality.
15. The indications of this manifesto are not to imposes bridles but an ethical that it proposes of behavior that points out the direction not the road.
16. Our art won't be decadent, banal and academic therefore it is PURE PAINTING.
I'm from ITALY. I invite you to visit my site. www. beppedevoti.com. and http://www.artreview.com/photo/album/listForOwner
I want to invite you to join me in the pure painting art. Thank you for having answered to my Message. I would be honourable if You wanted to participate in the group of my friends. Beppe