Jonathan Edmondson's Page
- Relationship status
- in a relationship
- College / University
- Bradford College of art and design
- Program / Degree
- BA Fine Art (Hons)
- June 1, 2008
- Member type
- If you're an artist, what kind of art do you make?
- Conceptual, Drawing, Installation, Painting, Photography, Video
- I am...
- ..an ex student of Bradford college who has just finished my BA in fine art. I've had a bit of a break for the last few weeks but am now ready for the next challenge.
- About my artwork
- Due to the recent illness of 3 members of my family my work has focussed on exploring and recording the mechanisms we use to make navigating life’s adversities a little bit more comfortable. As digital communication has become a more important way of staying in touch with my family during these difficult times, I have used a combination of traditional and new media to question the value of a digital experience in comparison to real life experience. I am a member of the collaborative art group T.B.C and also work as part of the collaborative partnership Deryck and Warren. The majority of work that we have created as Deryck and Warren looks at the ever changing dialog that exist between people as their relationships change through time.
- Artists I like
- Basquiat - De Kooning - Paul McCarthy- Rauschenberg - gilbert and george - Vincent Kohler - Shrigley - Duchamp - Beuys - Cornelia Parker - Jeff koons - David Bachelor - Twombly - Thomas Keely - julie mehretu......
- finding things, sleeping, Drawing, music, food
Jonathan Edmondson's Photos
Jonathan Edmondson's Videos