Posted on December 8, 2011 at 0:53
The death of dualism, with a focus on the belief that sustainability is beyond the practice of environmental preservation and development. death of dualism from sustainability as a guideline for thinking to solve other problems: , Left and right political, materialism or idealism, white or black, man or…Continue
Posted on December 7, 2011 at 21:30 — 1 Comment
FEATURES: MY ARTWORKS NEED TO...
• Want to say something to the intellect, not just show something to the senses in order to provoke sensations, pleasant or not, need to generate thinking by the author, no other author of philosophy, the beholder must create the view
• It is best if IT haS text for causing the reasoning
• Need to generate sound in the brain of the beholder, so the words
• Need to show freedom, through the division and subdivision of this support and...
• Must show that the artist received and digested many influences at the time of preparation of the work, so it seems that there are several works in one, both for the local space-time must be read at the time of manufacture
• Never delete the value of the relationship between intellect and the senses, this is what actually occurs when creating
• The artist does not have the complete interpretation of the work, it needs to be read by the beholder and it is he that will give the last word, the artist has only clues as influences in the intellect and the senses were so many that not all were aware of character , hence...
• The relationship between conscious and unconscious must be valued
• The reasons are never alone in support, are always in relationship with others and therefore...
• The reasons, images, things subject to the artistic techniques (painting, singing, carved, etc..) Has a symbolic character, they serve as symbols, but among these...
• There are objects or subjects that mean nothing, along with those who mean everything to counteract...
• The artwork must (1) that begin with harmonic abstraction , seeking a chaotic abstraction , and vice versa, (2) to complete the abstraction phase , look for the figuration phase , and vice versa, (3) and in the end this phase, seeks to complement the excess image, with the sound generation, (4) ending this sensory phase, you should seek the stimulation of the intellect, where the texts come
• Detail of the unfinished passages, demonstrating not only the process and not just structure
• You should always show the contradiction resolved, in other words, to show that opposites coexist well with their characteristics, respecting the characteristics of the other, with both freedom and equality of opportunity for all
• Show that the surface of the work is a pictorial motifs action field , not suppression
. TO BE CONTINUED