If you're an artist, what kind of art do you make?
Selected group exhibitions:
Soo Soo gallery Tallinn, Estonia
* Rhonda Schaller Studio -New York
* venezia biennale 52nd
* Documenta 12 Kassel - Germany
* Dekel art gallery-Eilat, Israel.
* Gaudi Art Gallery, Madrid, Spain.
* The Contemporary Art Fair, Gent, Belgium.
* The Contemporary Art Fair, Haag, Holland.
* Dekel Art Gallery, Eilat, Israel.
* The Contemporary Art Fair, Nimes, France.
Tirosh Art Auction, Herzelia Pituach, Israel.
* Artexpo, New York, NY, USA.
* Royal Art Gallery, Eilat, Israel.
* The Municipal Theatre, Haifa, Israel.
* Art Center, Tzahala, Israel.
* Start 5, Ramat Hasharon, Israel.
* Start 4, Ramat Hasharon, Israel.
* The Museal Window, Ramat Aviv, Israel
* Amalia Arbel Art Gallery, Tel Aviv, Israel.
* Herods Palace, Eilat, Israel.
* Since 2000, member of the Artists Association, Tel Aviv, Israel.
* Since 2003, member of the Professional Visual Artists Association, Tel Aviv, Israel.
* Since 2006, member of the International Association of Art, Unesco.
2007-member of icu -international cultural union [r.a.] - israel.
About my artwork
My paintings relies part on photographs ( in general from
family and friends album ) .
About my make-up work:
i started to paint with the make-up because i have no more store place for my canvases paintings.
i was starting painting on papers with oil, acrylic and other medium, but i did not like the results on the paper.
then one day when i browses my photo albom, it reminded me the time i was working as an make-up artist for the TV and movies industry.
1+1 and i thought of my old make-up i never used...i made an experiment, and loved it!
beside that, i was thinking on the connection between me painting from private album...photos who are just temporary here. [after we are dead, who needs them? ] and the make-up as a medium to paint is temporary as well.
I hope you enjoy my experiment.
Artists I like
Ulrich lamsfub, John Currin, loretta lux .and many more...
Centre of the artworld:
New York, London, LA, Berlin, Beijing, my studio, online, nowhere and everywhere
I create paintings that inspired by my family album photos.
I paint and photograph in the same time and I can't avoid it.
I'm more interested to the subjects and perhaps I will not succeed as a painter or photographer but it helps me a lot in understanding.
Anyway, my profession is architecture and your question was OK!
I like your work.
You don't use photos?
Hi Hanna, i find your works terrible expressive, the baby's face are vibrant!Much realism it's good for ours eyes, and soul. When i try to paint a face a think a lot before use the line up of expression. You do maarvellous .all the best
shalom ! Hanna¨!!..masholomech?... thank you for your interessing comment about my work....i like so much your serie RED!..one man with GUN..red¨!.. and womans pregnant ..and sick disiased!... tov meod!..very intense too, but another direction..we keep contact!..todà rabbà!¨¨ ..best regards ..vera