If you're an artist, what kind of art do you make?
Installation, Photography, Printmaking, Sculpture
A lover of Art
About my artwork
The Manifesto for The Superstroke Art Movement is as follows:
1. Paintings should be executed using expressive even violent brushstrokes on at least some part of the picture.
2. Should a photograph be used for a figurative painting, the objection should not be Photorealism, but Expressionism.
3. If mediums such as pen, pencil, etc are used, the pen and pencil strokes must at least be overly expressive for it to be considered a Superstroke picture.
4. Paintings can be executed in both the abstract and figurative.
5. Subject matters such as Africa, light, dark, life and death are encouraged.
6. Collage, Stencil and Calligraphy may be used for impact.
7. The concept, Art for the sake of art, does not apply in Superstroke. In Superstroke it is art for the sake of Superstroke, as the artist must always strive for paintings rich in texture, or excessive brush or pencil strokes.