If you're an artist, what kind of art do you make?
About my artwork
I believe that my paintings are the creations that just happen. What I create with colours and brush on canvas, often opens up a plethora of thoughts, dimension & feelings in the minds of the viewers. Therefore my paintings always remain fresh and dynamic in their very essence& presentation.
My creativity uses colours & tonal values, metaphysical visual patterns and divisions, spaces that are interdependent with rolling forms -all in a visual language that reflects the inner urges and complexity of human life.
have taken up painting as
I find it blissful. I think it can help me rise above the banal, yet keeping myself in the domain of human psychology.
My creations extend from my fantasy, dreams and imagination; it gives tangibility to my thought processes.
I confirm to sensitive tonal values and produce divisions of picturesque spaces which are interdependent with the rolling forms. The visual language reflects my inner urges and the complex its of my life.
It is an attempt to portray my deepest thoughts in my own style and technique, to present the fine intricacies of my life and thought forms.
I would like to share this personal artistic journey with the viewers. Present and project my variations in my distinctive style.
I Glistening abstracts, pleasing patterns and earthy hues amalgamate to form harmonic visuals in my paintings. As if an archaeological survey, my paintings are layered to give the impression of a pulp of animated objects, curled up together to bring life to the idea. As if barks of perception were cut and collaged together to perfection in good light. Calm settles hues that speak in paint, ideas translated onto a canvas with spirit and gait.
My patterns curve and swirl to illustrate the intricacies of my endeavours, I confess to be having an urge to rise above the materialistic humanness, containing myself to the same sphere. My works are intoxicating and intense in the non descriptive lineage. My realistic works speak in grandeur of my understanding of light and silhouettes being of particular focus. I stands up to a promise, creates tranquil magic with consistency and true spirit.
In this dynamics of sharing the innate thought and feelings with world of viewers, The Contents improvises on my own style and technique in each painting. I present paintings that are capable of in time conversations with viewers.
What exhibitions are good at the moment?
Selected Exhibitions :
* Latitude International art Exhibition Oman-2007
* International Paintings Auction Muscat -2008
* Jahangir Art Gallery -2000
* Karnataka Chithrakalaparishath Bangalore -2007& 2008
* NSG Haryana -2004,
* Orchid Art gallery Mangalore -2007
* Mila Grace Paintings Auction -2007
* Hotel Atria Paintings Auction -2007
* Dharbar Art Gallery Cochin Kerala -2008
* Govt Art Gallery Dharwar -2008
* Akthar Art Gallery Mangalore -2008
* Mysore Dasara Exhibition -2000,2002
* Manav Sanket academy MadyaPradesh -2002
* LalithKala Academy -2004,2009,2014
* Ethos Art Gallery Bangalore -2008
* Bangalore Art Festival U.B City Bangalore -2010 -2011
* History Expedition Paintings Exhibition Mangalore -2007
* Sristi Art Gallery Bangalore -2010
* Gallery Mementos Bangalore -2009
* Prasad Art Gallery Mangalore -2009,2011
* Subhadra Art gallery Bhubaneswar Orissa -2011
* Rani Abbakka Museum Art Gallery Mangalore -2012
* Bangalore Art Residency BAR One Bangalore -2012
* Art festival Khajuraho M.P -2014
* KalaRasa ArtGallery Bangalore -2013,14
Selected Art Camps:
* Participated More than 60 State and National level Art Camps all over India.\
○ Held exhibitions and art camp in aid of Tsunami victims many on the streets of south canara in an effort to take Art to the people, Jan 2005
○ Created sculptures and art action, workshops Child labour In Mangalore 2006
○ Lectured and held art exhibitions their demands include presenting the right to education bill in the assembly and providing free, compulsory and quality education for all the children. Makkala Masothsava 2006
○ Created a 500meeter huge banner with 50 Artists people’s opinions, demands and problems regarding girls education in town hall premises Mangalore 2007
○ Designed and built the Born Free Artists group in Mangalore (director of born free artists group Mangalore
○ Created public monumental sculpture especially children participating to create symbols of peace, friendship, freedom, education through collective actions in2007
○ Organised save kadri park campaign, 200 paintings displayed at the park premises were by artists from born free artist’s group 2007
○ Photograph exhibition on child labour actual agonies of child labourers are captured by 15 child artists in 25000 rare photo graphs by travelling 4040 km in the states of Karnataka Goa and Tamilnad under the aegis of born free art school
Director of Born free Artist group, Mangalore.
Member of Born free art school International