4art.com

Creative Global Network for the Visual Arts

All Reviews Tagged 'video' (32)

← Back to Video Artists
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

POST-CORPSES#4-6 DISCUSSION

Hey corpse members, I'm opening this new discussion thread to keep our dialog more organized. So let's talk about our reactions to the ne…

Started by kika nicolela

56 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by Niclas Hallberg

SHARING WORKS

I think I took long enough to realize we need a space to share and discuss our new/past works. Well, we have a saying in Portuguese: "ante…

Started by kika nicolela

5 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by The Sandler Brothers

Call for Videos: Investigations of Place

Investigations of Place Jersey City Museum's 1x1 Media Series Natalie McKeever, Guest Curator Author and theorist Lucy Lippard defines "pl…

Started by Natalie McKeever

0 Nov 16, 2008

Artist's Video & Film site moved -- Update your bookmarks!

My site has moved to http://www.geocities.com/videoartcollector The site contains a list of my collection of video and film works--over 60…

Started by Chris Hughes

0 Nov 15, 2008

Alicia's Q&A

Below you'll find the Q&A Alicia developed (with some help from Joshua and myself) for her m o m e n t emagazine. Everyone from the Cor…

Started by kika nicolela

88 Jul 11, 2008

CO-OP VIDEO LIBRARY - A NEW COLLABORATION PROJECT

Hello everyone, Instigated by Marty, who was anxious to start a new collaboration project, we're setting this CO-OP VIDEO LIBRARY (I'm ope…

Started by kika nicolela

27 Jul 9, 2008

MAKING CORPSES #4, 5 & 6

Hi everyone, I just opened this new discussion thread because the other one was getting huge again.... So our new corpses are: Corpse#4…

Started by kika nicolela

380 Jun 18, 2008

NEW CORPSE SERIES - GETTING STARTED!

I'd like to invite all Video Artists members to participate of the next 3 videos on the Exquisite Corpse series. Please check www.artrevie

Started by kika nicolela

197 Jun 10, 2008

EXQUISITE CORPSE VIDEO PROJECT - 3 CORPSES READY!

Hi everyone, The 3 video corpses are ready! I (Kika) created a profile page called EXCORPSE, for our project (www.artreview.com/profile/e

Started by EXCORPSE

69 May 31, 2008

Exquisite Corpse project - PART 2

This is a continuation of the other ExCorpse discussion, which got just too long to manage (130 messages and counting!). From the start id…

Started by kika nicolela

92 May 23, 2008

RSS

Members

My links

Groups

© 2020   Created by 4art Media.   Powered by

Links | Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service