4art.com

Creative Global Network for the Visual Arts

All Reviews Tagged 'video' (32)

← Back to Video Artists
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Call for entries - Artist in Residency in Finland for 2010-2011

Applications are now available for Artist in Residency programme in Finland for 2010-2011. Check out www.arteles.org and fill in the applic…

Started by Arteles

0 Jan 13, 2010

Real World Meeting

Video Group artists meet in the real world and discuss projects and other things. We drink and laugh and make new ideas.

Started by Niclas Hallberg

318 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Jan Kather

Video Kabbalah Meditations of the Lights of Hanukah

A sample on YouTube from my video art composition: A Lamp of G-d Is a Man's Soul: Video Kabbalah Meditations on the Lights of Hanukah in ei…

Started by Dov Lederberg

0 Nov 24, 2009

Call for proposals - Video in Progress 3

Dear friends at Art Review, I am co-curating a new video exhibition in Ljubljana, Slovenia. If you are interested, please submit your video…

Started by Vesna Bukovec

1 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by manuelle YERLY

Renaissance Art Prize 2009 - Last call for video artists

The Renaissance Arts Prize focuses on young talented artists, giving them the opportunity to express their potential and present their work…

Started by Renaissance Arts Prize

0 Jun 29, 2009

Selling video

I've been talking to some friends here in artreview (and outside too) about editioning video. Some people option for making limited edition…

Started by kika nicolela

11 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by John Benneth

TECHNICAL STUFF DISCUSSION

Hey friends, I just figured that it seems like a good idea to open a discussion on the various technical aspects of the video making. Let…

Started by kika nicolela

20 Mar 6, 2009
Reply by The Sandler Brothers

Let's make corpses#7-9?

Hey guys&girls, Let's start making our new and last series of 2008? Yes, I know, we barely finished #4-6, but I would really like to…

Started by kika nicolela

543 Jan 3, 2009
Reply by kika nicolela

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION IN ART PROJECT

Hello my artreview friends, I'd to invite you all to participate in an art project I'm going to develop during an art residency in Finland…

Started by kika nicolela

0 Dec 17, 2008

bluebanana video competition 2009

Water (H2O) has always been the most important material for the history of the earth. The origin of life started when 400 years ago the fir…

Started by Tatjana de Luxe

0 Nov 25, 2008

RSS

Members

My links

Groups

© 2020   Created by 4art Media.   Powered by

Links | Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service