4art.com

Creative Global Network for the Visual Arts

Come to HMS on Fri 29th Ocotber or over the weekend (11-4pm Saturday and Sunday)  and see some grear new work and meet the artists.  In my space I am hosting a new group with the working title of TNG-5 (The Nottingham 5).  The group comprises 5 Nottingham artists, working in 5 different disciplines; myself- Alison Whitmore, Martin Lewis, Tracey McMaster, Jennifer Hackett and Beth Shapeero.

Views: 14

Replies to This Discussion

We had a fantastic weekend here at Harrington Mill Studios, with our most successful Open Studios yet! Approximately 500 people visited the studio over the whole weekend. Thanks to all who came and supported us, and thanks to all the artists who contributed food and money toward the drinks.

Alison Whitmore curated a small exhibition in her space, of the newly formed artsits collective TNG-5 (The Nottingham 5), constisting of Jennifer Hackett, Martin Lewis, Tracey McMaster, Beth Shapeero and Alison Whitmore, who were formed as a result of the members car sharing to Northampton for the PG Cert Connect course, based in Northampton. The exhibition was well received attracting a lot of interest, and many positive comments.

RSS

Members

My links

Groups

© 2022   Created by 4art Media.   Powered by

Links | Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service