4art.com

Creative Global Network for the Visual Arts

hello all! to those of you just joining the group, i sent a message out to the others about first friday, April. If you guys can, lets all try to get out to see atleast one opening so we can start a discussion about what we like and or what we did not like. anything you want. ill most likely be in the west loop or bucktown/wicker park area. anyone know if around the coyote has anything good up? i thought someone said something about around the coyote this week to me. well anyways, it should be a good time for all. free snacks, free beer, free art. someone was saying something about having to pay 5 bucks to see an art show in this blog i read. can you believe it? maybe if there were a band playing or something..... anyways, hope to maybe run into a few of you out there. i know that there are a few people that are def- going and i will meet up with in the west loop but i hope we can all get together in the next coming weeks for some spring fun coffee talk :) (or tea if that be your pleasure) - that sounded like a pirate wrote it.

Views: 4

Replies to This Discussion

"... or tea if that be yer pleasure, arrrrr!"
nice.

I know that in late April 'Artropolis' will be happening. I think thats $20 a person, covering all 5 shows.
I'm showing at the Merch. Mart for 'The Artist Project'.

And I know that Dead Tech Gallery has an installation going on until Mid April, as well as the next Dorkbot on Wednesday, March 26th (tomorrow).

Anyone else know of any other points of interest?

RSS

Members

My links

Groups

© 2020   Created by 4art Media.   Powered by

Links | Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service