4art.com

Creative Global Network for the Visual Arts

Dear Francisco, On behalf of the Chicago Department of Cultural Affairs, I would like to invite you to participatein the 13th annual Chicago Artists Month 2008, the citywide celebration of our rich and diverse visual arts community. Each October, over 200 events ranging from exhibitions to open studio tours and neighborhood art walkstake place at museums, galleries, cultural centers and other locations throughout the city. The primary goal of Chicago Artists Month is to better acquaint the public with Chicago's artists and their work and to raise awareness of the quality and depth of our visual arts community. This year's theme, "Artists and Issues that Matter," explores issues of particular interest and concern to artists and the art community, including political, environmental, moral, social, global or personal ones. We encourage our program partners to use this themein developing their October program. To participate, please go to www.chicagoartistsmonth.org for the participation guidelines and 2008 online registration form. Then, submit the completed form by the Thursday, May 15 deadline. Please feel free to forward this invitation to others and to contact me at 312/742-1182 or by email: cquick@cityofchicago.org with any questions. We look forward to hearing about your plans for October and appreciate your supportof Chicago's artists and Chicago Artists Month. Best, Cynthia QuickDirector of Program DevelopmentChicago Department of Cultural Affairs

Views: 8

Replies to This Discussion

thank you so much for posting this!!!!!!! awesome, this is great!!!

RSS

Members

My links

Groups

© 2020   Created by 4art Media.   Powered by

Links | Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service