4art.com

Creative Global Network for the Visual Arts

C´mon everybody. Drop a oneliner here! Perhaps from your "about my art" or just on the issiue.
This mighte be edited into somekind of statement or experimental poem fore this Circle. Feel free!

Views: 57

Replies to This Discussion

Giulio Baistrocchi said:
reality according to science and hinduism doesn t exist, we perceive and recreate a reality according to our physical and mental possibilities. Abstraction is nothing more than tryng to go beyound our limits by searching inside ourselves. Abstraction is nothing less than accepting our fears and limitations and exacerbate them. it is not good nor bad. either these 2 concepts don t exist in abstraction. there is only a good or bad painting due to whether the painting is sincere or not. the aim of an abstract painter is sincerity, a desire like the sophia for the philosophers. an aim a goal who will never totally reached but who cares the fun of pianting is making mistakes, and for me to get dirty with colours and destroy my clothes with oil paint and throw them away
so good!

Giulio Baistrocchi said:
Giulio Baistrocchi said:
reality according to science and hinduism doesn t exist, we perceive and recreate a reality according to our physical and mental possibilities. Abstraction is nothing more than tryng to go beyound our limits by searching inside ourselves. Abstraction is nothing less than accepting our fears and limitations and exacerbate them. it is not good nor bad. either these 2 concepts don t exist in abstraction. there is only a good or bad painting due to whether the painting is sincere or not. the aim of an abstract painter is sincerity, a desire like the sophia for the philosophers. an aim a goal who will never totally reached but who cares the fun of pianting is making mistakes, and for me to get dirty with colours and destroy my clothes with oil paint and throw them away
thanks i m sorry i m not much around because i found it hard to control and manage things on internet, and sometimes i found it too abstract for my primitive persona. i m glad i have been useful in some way
love
giulio

'Abstract' and 'figurative' are not absolutes.

Everyone experiences and reacts to the inside and outside world differently. For me, one of the biggest challenges of art is freeing my mind from the straitjacket of convention.

Life is abstract,

Manifested 

Continuum 

Created 

Erased 

What I wait for is that force that impels me to make a mark without questioning its origin,

Originating from the within,

That is effected by multiple dimensions within and without 

Magic Manifestations again and again 

We are all transmitters and receivers......

RSS

© 2017   Created by 4art Media.   Powered by

Links | Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service