4art.com

Creative Global Network for the Visual Arts

What do you think love is?

Views: 182

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Chandni,

I think love is the most powerful force in the Universe pure unadulterated love. Man and Women love is great but it usually doesn't last because of expectations to hard for a mere human to give, jealousy the list goes on. The only true LOVE is from the universe a feeling that we can have for all mankind and the wonder of nature and all of GOD creations. 

Don't get me wrong we need love on the material level to reproduce all species!!!!!!!!!!!! True love is between mother and child, father  child, Love is you care about someone more than you care about yourself my mother told me that. 

LOVE doesn't judge try to change things accepts you one an equal level. I feel pure love for God, my family and my paintings!

One World One Humanity I pray that we can reach this level of love in ourselves as well as the world

I experienced a moment of perfection in my painting last night. I could find no fault. And said i loved it. So maybe love is awareness in perfection.

Love is an art: creates quality where there is no, exaggerates where there is little and perfect where there is already enough.

Dear Lori,

Thank you for you response... I feel very moved by what you have written... no one can express the love between a mother and child and father and child no word can describe how pure and unconditional that love is ... my father always says to me "Nothing in this world can break me or hurt me but when you are hurt and upset that's when it hurts me the most it almost feels like someone is killing me" and when he says that to me I then realize that no matter what I say to him or do he will always love me...

Thank you once again..

Have a happy new year 

Chandni 
Lori Wakefield said:

Dear Chandni,

I think love is the most powerful force in the Universe pure unadulterated love. Man and Women love is great but it usually doesn't last because of expectations to hard for a mere human to give, jealousy the list goes on. The only true LOVE is from the universe a feeling that we can have for all mankind and the wonder of nature and all of GOD creations. 

Don't get me wrong we need love on the material level to reproduce all species!!!!!!!!!!!! True love is between mother and child, father  child, Love is you care about someone more than you care about yourself my mother told me that. 

LOVE doesn't judge try to change things accepts you one an equal level. I feel pure love for God, my family and my paintings!

One World One Humanity I pray that we can reach this level of love in ourselves as well as the world

Hello Peter,

Thank you for your response... I sometimes feel that when I complete a painting... "Love is awareness in perfection" is great way of putting it thanks.

Have a great new year 

Chandni 

Peter Leighton said:

I experienced a moment of perfection in my painting last night. I could find no fault. And said i loved it. So maybe love is awareness in perfection.

Dear Janpolian

Thank you for your contribution. Love is an art yes .....  how you love, how you express yourself physically and verbally is an art... and the perfect moment when you "Love".

Thank you soo much it has made me think about a lot of things... everything I see and do I will have a different viewpoint to it.

Have a lovely new year 

Chandni 

JANPOLJAN said:

Love is an art: creates quality where there is no, exaggerates where there is little and perfect where there is already enough.

love is an intense feeling.....from deep within. The purest form of love is the love between you and your God, it has no boundaries, it puts you through no pain, it is the most true feeling.

One word frees us from the weight and pain in life,that word is love!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Members

My links

Groups

© 2021   Created by 4art Media.   Powered by

Links | Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service