4art.com

Creative Global Network for the Visual Arts

All Reviews Tagged 'sculpture' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Open Call - 4th Session 2016 - Campos de Gutierrez Residency - Medellin Colombia

The Campos de Gutiérrez Foundation is currently accepting applications for the Fourth Session of the 2016 Residency program: Session Dates…

Started by CAMPOS DE GUTIÉRREZ

0 Jul 12, 2016

Project 2012 End of the World Exhibition Final

Project 2012 is pleased to present you with the final show of the end of the world exhibition series which has been touring around London s…

Started by project2012

0 Nov 5, 2012

Artist Michael Elion creates a rainbow in the city!

Rainbow is part of Commune1's first birthday group show 14 Sept - 14 Oct, and coincides with Creative Week in Cape Town, 2012 Michael Elion…

Started by MichaelElion

0 Sep 17, 2012

6th International ARTE LAGUNA Art Prize 2011-applications now open!

Terms & Conditions of the 6° International Art Prize Arte Laguna   ART. 1 – Goal The Italian Cultural Association MoCA (Modern Conte…

Started by Arte Laguna Prize

0 Jul 12, 2011

why join an international art prize? case study is this year's Celeste Prize, awards in New York

Open call to artists worldwide, without limits of age, sex or experience. Entries by 31 July 2011, directly online www.celesteprize.com/pri

Started by Steven Music

0 Jul 7, 2011

Artist call for submission

Artist call for submission: Illumini presents: Crypt-mas Dead line: January 15th 2010 Applications are invited from artists of all disci…

Started by Jane Webb

0 Nov 11, 2009

Using clear resins

Hello everyone. I am planning a large sculpture and i would love to make it from glass, however this is just not possible so i am seeking a…

Started by Charlotte Pratt

5 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Petra

Call for DISCUSSION What does everyone think of this?

How do people feel about taxidermy as a form of art? There's an amazing artist, Polly Morgan, who trained taxidermist, and her work exploit…

Started by Lucie Moss

3 Aug 21, 2009
Reply by Lucie Moss

Call for Galleries !

Arte Laguna is organizing the fourth edition of the International Art Prize Arte Laguna, an Italian art contest devoted to contemporary art…

Started by Arte Laguna Prize

1 Feb 26, 2009
Reply by WM

Thomas Scheibitz

Issue 22, May 2008 Camden Arts Centre, London 22 February - 20 April Review by Martin Coomer It's easy to see why designers and art dire…

Started by ArtReview magazine

0 May 20, 2008

RSS

Members

My links

Groups

© 2022   Created by 4art Media.   Powered by

Links | Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service