4art.com

Creative Global Network for the Visual Arts

All Reviews Tagged 'exhibition' (110)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Artist-in-Residencies, Budapest 2009

A.I.R. International Artists Residencies/Exhibition- BUDAPEST, Hungary 2009 The Hungarian Multicultural Center (HMC) is currently accepting…

Started by beata szechy

0 Jan 5, 2009

whispers - an essay by paola anselmi

It is often challenging and always a privilege to be invited into someone’s private inner world, to be able to identify with a body of work…

Started by Christopher Young

1 Nov 8, 2008
Reply by Katy

ArtVerona 2008 Massimo Rossetti Refuses to Expose

Verona - Italy - October 2008. At the International Art Fair 2008, Massimo Rossetti's provocation shocking Curators, Galleries and Critics…

Started by Philip Caron

0 Oct 15, 2008

stains - an essay by david bromfield

Christopher Young is not interested in photography, not, at least, in the media-based art form in which good and bad photographs coincide n…

Started by Christopher Young

0 Aug 5, 2008

Triptyque, des corps et des âmes

exposition photographique de françois bonnard, une réflexion sur le corps, la nudité et les réflexions qu'entraine notre confrontation au c…

Started by Toma

0 May 23, 2008

Alba Art Show 2008

Alba Art Show 200817 May - June 1(Live performances - opening weekend 17-18 May) THE ART TOURISM IN THE YOUNG CENTURY http://www.albaarts

Started by Haregu

0 Apr 14, 2008

MIRROR FOR THE 21ST CENTURY @ BECA GALLERY, NEW ORLEANS

What can we say about our existence in the 21st century? What is it that defines us and our culture(s)? And how can we express this form of…

Started by Gerald

0 Apr 12, 2008

La Galerie Associative !

Hi everyone! A new photography gallery has risen! La Galerie Associative! We are photographers and technicians of photography and we propos…

Started by Toma

0 Mar 14, 2008

Inner Stations

Hello I would like to invite you all to visit my solo exhibition Inner Stations that will take place in The Artist's House in Jerusalem, fr…

Started by yaniv waissa

0 Mar 5, 2008

Portraits(?)

Portraits(?) is my first "official" photographs exhibition! Travels and wanderings from the past 5 years, Portraits(?) is people, places an…

Started by Toma

1 Feb 23, 2008
Reply by ODA

RSS

Members

My links

Groups

© 2018   Created by 4art Media.   Powered by

Links | Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service