4art.com

Creative Global Network for the Visual Arts

All Reviews Tagged 'artist' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2015 NCECA International Residency Award at c.r.e.t.a. rome for Ceramic Artists

c.r.e.t.a. rome is honored to have been chosen for the 2015 NCECA International Residency Partner Programs. DEADLINE: February 3, 2015 Th…

Started by Lori-Ann Touchette

0 Nov 29, 2014

Are you Born To Style? WIN hair school tuition at AVEDA institute

Once again in 2013, Canada's AVEDA Institute challenges young people to prove they were Born to Style. http://www.borntostyle.ca They did t…

Started by Rob Campbell

0 Feb 1, 2013

Artist Michael Elion creates a rainbow in the city!

Rainbow is part of Commune1's first birthday group show 14 Sept - 14 Oct, and coincides with Creative Week in Cape Town, 2012 Michael Elion…

Started by MichaelElion

0 Sep 17, 2012

Are you a cultural professional willing to explore new opportunities in the US? SPAINRED is the answer!

SPAINRED is a digital platform designed to help cultural professionals promote their work. To join SPAINREd you just have to sign up here h…

Started by SPAINRED

0 Mar 1, 2012

Creating a community of African Artists

Hi, I am Chumba Kiplagat, an artist, creative director and founder of Kayaa. An online platform for visual and performing artists in Nairo…

Started by Chumba

0 Sep 25, 2011

Artist wanted!

I have started an art related project with our Rotary Club and I’m looking for emerging / well known artists (in medium of painting, graphi…

Started by Claudiu

0 May 16, 2011

Christmas Gifts for Art Lovers 2010

Christmas Gifts for Art Lovers 2010 – artmarketblog.comMy ‘Christmas Gifts for Art Lovers’ posts are always popular so it is with great ple…

Started by artmarketblog.com

0 Oct 31, 2010

Review of Philip Mould’s ‘Art Detective’

Review of Philip Mould’s ‘Art Detective’ – artmarketblog.com Considering that I have just finished my series of posts on Portraits as Art M…

Started by artmarketblog.com

0 Oct 8, 2010

What medium is the most marketable??

Most marketable medium???? I have reached a roadblock with my goals as an artist. My main medium for many years has been watercolors. I ha…

Started by Derek McCrea

2 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by ArtyAntics

Nice peace artwork abstract painting moving colors

Nice peace artwork abstract painting moving colors.15x30 see what you like, wait a day or five and there will be new artwork abstract paint…

Started by muller jean francois

0 Apr 22, 2010

RSS

Members

My links

Groups

© 2021   Created by 4art Media.   Powered by

Links | Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service