4art.com

Creative Global Network for the Visual Arts

All Reviews Tagged 'art' (209)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

5 tips to beginning your art collection

Let me start by sharing the simple fact that anyone can collect art. It is not just for the wealthy, the famous or the elite in our society…

Started by Lyn Bishop

0 Jun 17, 2008

What do you think of this painting, by Matisse? "Apollo"

I was doing a series inspired by Greek Gods and fell on this. I wonder. I think it is beautiful but done in 1953. Is it still relevant? Is…

Started by Amy Cohen Banker

0 May 24, 2008

Who Dies Like A Dog?

Oh, I know you all know about this and are so concerned you've been signing online petitions left and right. To horribly paraphrase Jörg,…

Started by Ian Aleksander Adams

0 Apr 21, 2008

Review: Laughing in a Foreign Language: Artists explore humour around the World

Laughing in a Foreign Language: Artists explore humour around the World Hayward Gallery 25 January – 13 April Review by Stephanie Cotela…

Started by Stephanie Cotela Tanner

0 Apr 20, 2008

On The Abortion Art Project

I posted this as a comment to the Dimensions blog, but I figure it's worth discussing. A quick sum up: Artist creates performance that inc…

Started by Ian Aleksander Adams

1 Apr 18, 2008
Reply by Ian Aleksander Adams

Art Finder at artreview.com

I think the Art Finder service at this site should enable a search on art utilizing more information than is offered. I think there should…

Started by Michael Easton

0 Apr 15, 2008

Alba Art Show 2008

Alba Art Show 200817 May - June 1(Live performances - opening weekend 17-18 May) THE ART TOURISM IN THE YOUNG CENTURY http://www.albaarts

Started by Haregu

0 Apr 14, 2008

The Catcher in the Rye (2008)

This is 75 minutes and 6 seconds of pure blue screen. Nothing less and nothing more. This is how a description of a new movie by J. D. Sali…

Started by Po

0 Apr 8, 2008

You Dig the Tunnel, I'll Hide the Soil

White Cube Hoxton Square and Shoreditch Town Hall 4 April – 10 May 2008 Review by Laura Allsop White Cube's labyrinthine homage to Edgar…

Started by artreview.com

0 Apr 8, 2008

RSS

Members

My links

Groups

© 2018   Created by 4art Media.   Powered by

Links | Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service