4art.com

Creative Global Network for the Visual Arts

All Reviews Tagged 'Art' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Finding representation ?

Greetings all... www.mosesfoster.mosaicglobe.com That´s where you can see a few of the works available in my studio here in Cologne Germa…

Started by Moses Foster

0 Nov 23, 2009

Call for Artwork Submissions

Lana Santorelli Gallery has an open submission policy, accepting work year round. We encourage artists to submit work based on upcoming exh…

Started by Lana Santorelli Gallery

0 Aug 25, 2009

Open Call for Art: "The Man I Wish I Was"

A.I.R. GALLERY PRESENTS A NEW OPPORTUNITY FOR ARTISTS: "THE MAN I WISH I WAS" A JURIED + INVITATIONAL EXHIBITION ELIGIBILITY: Any artist w…

Started by LOGO Projects at Ocean Ophthalmology Group

0 Aug 24, 2009

Shock Art, Kids Dying In Gaza

Poverty will never be a distant memory whilst we have arseholes running our countries. You have a right to vote like you have a right to…

Started by dawn hilton

0 Aug 7, 2009

Jens Kull: Numb Pulse (2008) – Mankind’s beating heart, an hommage to achievement

A rectangular screen, lodged in the ceiling of a darkened room, showing a piece of sky like a rooflight, not making it apparent at first if…

Started by Michael Schär

0 Jul 23, 2009

Renaissance Art Prize 2009 - Last call for video and photo artists

The Renaissance Arts Prize focuses on young talented artists, giving them the opportunity to express their potential and present their work…

Started by Renaissance Arts Prize

0 Jun 29, 2009

weekend Exhibition/Gallery space Delft Netherlands

The idea is that you can host your own exhibition and rent some very fresh clean white well lit space in the heart of Delft one of the most…

Started by Justin Baldwin

2 May 25, 2009
Reply by Justin Baldwin

Art Expo Aquarel

New "Aquarel" exhibition started on 22 may 2009, in town Dimitrovgrad, Bulgaria. Artists names: Georgi Stoinev; Pavlina Bobotanova; Nadejda…

Started by Nadejda Stoineva

0 May 22, 2009

Ucharted Territory Exhibiton

Uncharted Territory May 1st through May 31st 2009 Public Opening Reception: Saturday May 2nd, from 6:00 to 9:00 pm. Oualie Art, a studio w…

Started by Lorena La Grassa

0 Jan 28, 2009

"That's Entertainment" Fine Art Gala

“That’s Entertainment!” fundraiser scheduled for Saturday, May 16, 2009 at the Castlewood Country Club. Net proceeds of this event will sup…

Started by Claudette McDermott

0 Jan 27, 2009

RSS

Members

My links

Groups

© 2022   Created by 4art Media.   Powered by

Links | Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service