4art.com

Creative Global Network for the Visual Arts

All Reviews Tagged 'Art' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ARTISTIC PROJECT TO BE SHARED

Dear members, I am co-founder of the Cultural non -profit Association called "PROGETTO BOTTEGA UNIVERSALE CREATIVA", based in Lecce (Pugli…

Started by Stefano Valente

0 Sep 7, 2011

Stephanie Barber at The Baltimore Museum of Art

June 25th-Aug. 7th 2011   Stephanie Barber will be moving her studio into the Baltimore Museum of Art where she will create a new video e…

Started by HannahHiaasen

0 Jul 25, 2011

Call for Art - Theme "Nature" Apply Now

A Thematic exhibition “Nature” by Light Space & Time Online Art Gallery in a Juried Competition. A Group exhibition of the top five fi…

Started by johnrmath

0 Apr 23, 2011

The Gagosian Effect

How the powerful art dealer uses his global network of galleries and blue-chip clients to fetch ever higher prices for his artists. Can it…

Started by Ayooyoo

0 Apr 6, 2011

Richard Hawkins: Third Mind

Issue 47, January & February 2011. See the entire magazine online here.Art Institute of Chicago, Chicago22 October – 16 JanuaryBy Terry…

Started by ArtReview magazine

0 Jan 27, 2011

52 Weeks Photography Project

Art Project called 52 Weeks! Where Artists can get Involved by submitting a Photograph   Artist Catherine Ward is taking a Photo for each w…

Started by Catherine Ward

0 Jan 27, 2011

Pop Art Presentation

In about a months time, I'm going to be doing a presentation about Pop Art for College, I was just wondering if anyone had any tips/ideas o…

Started by ellie_

0 Dec 29, 2010

Art Residency in Germany

December 1, 2010 Artists Residency/Work Period/Seminar Call for Applications Deadline: Ongoing Atelier Beeldend Vermogen Wanting to sp…

Started by A.Andreas

0 Dec 9, 2010

Young Biennale in Moscow Museum of Modern Art , Project Freedom/liberty

Alfred Dong's I want to speak: JFK VS OBAMA   Video Installation at Moscow Museum of Modern Art .2010   Concentrate on exhibiting new…

Started by Zhe Wu

0 Jul 5, 2010

01SJ Global Festival of Art on the Edge

This past week, San Jose hosted the second biennial 01SJ Global Festival of Art on the Edge in it’s downtown environs. Compared to my exper…

Started by Lyn Bishop

3 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Cathy Fitzgerald

RSS

Members

My links

Groups

© 2022   Created by 4art Media.   Powered by

Links | Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service