4art.com

Creative Global Network for the Visual Arts

artgenerator >> Werner Klompen's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"I read this and feel the wolves the air-castles.They thinking of money tells the tru…"

artgenerator >> Werner Klompen replied Mar 12, 2011 to Is Modern Art a load of Rubbish?

61 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by ROBERT GOULD

"Yes i know . When we gonna sit on a place you see them come and go . Like a Phillip…"

artgenerator >> Werner Klompen replied Aug 4, 2008 to 2 much art-work with HURRY in it ???

4 Aug 20, 2008
Reply by Diane Hill

"Ooooo no where can i get some more time ? If life is chaos i'm on the right place .…"

artgenerator >> Werner Klompen replied Jun 1, 2008 to 2 much art-work with HURRY in it ???

4 Aug 20, 2008
Reply by Diane Hill

"OOO this issue get to a methaphore , and lost his end . And it's like the speaking a…"

artgenerator >> Werner Klompen replied May 1, 2008 to this for sure it is not art.

235 May 1, 2008
Reply by Julie Caves

"O yes girls have fun . But in Holland there is a very good expo with shit and stuff…"

artgenerator >> Werner Klompen replied Mar 27, 2008 to this for sure it is not art.

235 May 1, 2008
Reply by Julie Caves

"I think when God is art , what coluor should we give him ? Purple with yellow cicle'…"

artgenerator >> Werner Klompen replied Mar 25, 2008 to this for sure it is not art.

235 May 1, 2008
Reply by Julie Caves

"When you mean my work thanks a lot . And i shall show you more of my work in time .…"

artgenerator >> Werner Klompen replied Mar 9, 2008 to An internet presence - A waste of time?

77 Sep 12, 2008
Reply by Nathan Nicholls aka-recyclesculptor

"hi maybe we can start a dog scene with a line to get out ."

artgenerator >> Werner Klompen replied Mar 6, 2008 to this for sure it is not art.

235 May 1, 2008
Reply by Julie Caves

"Maybe conceptual art is going in absurdity , and are searching for a new more border…"

artgenerator >> Werner Klompen replied Mar 6, 2008 to this for sure it is not art.

235 May 1, 2008
Reply by Julie Caves

"Yeh i agree dog or underdog it's still a dog ."

235 May 1, 2008
Reply by Julie Caves

RSS

Members

My links

Groups

© 2022   Created by 4art Media.   Powered by

Links | Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service