4art.com

Creative Global Network for the Visual Arts

joe kelly's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"we don't need no re-education. just the writing on the wall. lets keep it simple. it…"

joe kelly replied Dec 1, 2008 to What do you think of the new look of artreview.com

168 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Rossello Damiano

"upgrade shmupgrade! i prefer the old format/layout, it was easier on the eye. i tend…"

joe kelly replied Dec 1, 2008 to What do you think of the new look of artreview.com

168 Nov 1, 2011

""

joe kelly replied Nov 19, 2008 to does art have the intrinsic power to heal us? or rather...are all artists bad before they become artists?

167 Nov 1, 2011

"Respect to the human version of the internet......the oracle. I appreciate not havin…"

joe kelly replied May 21, 2008 to does art have the intrinsic power to heal us? or rather...are all artists bad before they become artists?

167 Nov 1, 2011

"i agree noel, to be anecdotal about the fundamentals of the aesthetic is similar to…"

joe kelly replied May 20, 2008 to does art have the intrinsic power to heal us? or rather...are all artists bad before they become artists?

167 Nov 1, 2011

"hurrar! the superconsciousness is indeed a powerful and ethereal thing, with the abi…"

joe kelly replied May 14, 2008 to does art have the intrinsic power to heal us? or rather...are all artists bad before they become artists?

167 Nov 1, 2011

"bonjour folks. good to see the grey matter churning over. although i do think, as in…"

joe kelly replied May 9, 2008 to does art have the intrinsic power to heal us? or rather...are all artists bad before they become artists?

167 Nov 1, 2011

"nice analogy of the horse race"

joe kelly replied May 2, 2008 to does art have the intrinsic power to heal us? or rather...are all artists bad before they become artists?

167 Nov 1, 2011

"illness is probably too harsh, although my mum thinks i'm cursed! lol probably more…"

joe kelly replied Apr 10, 2008 to does art have the intrinsic power to heal us? or rather...are all artists bad before they become artists?

167 Nov 1, 2011

"johnny cash sang..."i walk the line..." and it is a fine line, but ultimately, how a…"

joe kelly replied Apr 10, 2008 to does art have the intrinsic power to heal us? or rather...are all artists bad before they become artists?

167 Nov 1, 2011

RSS

Members

My links

Groups

© 2019   Created by 4art Media.   Powered by

Links | Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service