- Submission Deadline: May 20, 2019 (12:00 Midnight EST)
- Curator Selection: on or before May 24, 2019
- Artist Notification: on or before May 25, 2019
- Grant Announcement: on or before May 25, 2019
- Exhibit Opens: May 31, 2019
Gallery 25N is seeking a single artist for a solo exhibit that will have extensive worldwide marketing and an art grant.
The curator for this exhibit will be Edward Burke, artist, creator and teacher. A single artist will be selected for this online exhibit at Gallery 25N.
The artist work must be accessible online for the curator’s review and selection. The selected artist must provide an artist’s statement of their work. Submissions can be of any subject and expressed style or technique from representational to abstract.
Art Marketing Benefits
Art Market News
Theme and Selection:
Artist's flora art, anything that the artist would like to present.
Eligibility: This competition is open to all artists/photographers 18 years of age or older. Submissions for consideration can be expressed in any of the following aspects: representational, expressionism, surrealism, or abstraction.
Extensive Marketing of the Exhibit and Artists:
Gallery 25N's mission is to provide artists with exposure and extensive marketing of their art and accomplishments to our international list of clientele. Gallery25N.com and Art-Competition.net will co-market the artists and their work in the exhibition worldwide in the following ways:
- Grant Opportunity: Recipient of the "Christopher E. Burke Fine Art Grant" will receive $300.00. This artist's creation will become the image of the exhibition and will be used on the invitation, video title screen, and on all online marketing for the exhibit. In addition, the grant recipient will have a dedicated marketing campaign about their art and accomplishments sent to over 477,000 recipients worldwide. The artist will also be featured in the Art Market News letter.
Submit Your Art: